Shop Standard Configurations(great value and good lead times!)
|12x16 Weathered Spruce Timbers||12"||16"|
|10x14 Weathered Spruce Timbers||10"||14"|
|10x12 Weathered Spruce Timbers||10"||12"|
|8x10 Weathered Spruce Timbers||8"||10"|
Request Custom Quote(additional costs and lead times generally apply)
Don't see what you need? Fill out our more generic Request for Quote form.
Weathered Spruce Timbers (8x10, 10x12, 10x14, 12x16) - Product Info
These beefy Spruce timbers came to Trestlewood from an East Coast demolition. The timbers were in rough shape, so they were resawn with our old circlesaw mill and then allowed to age in the harsh Promontory Point weather. The result is very nice, straight, reclaimed, roughsawn gray weathered timbers.
- Texture: Circlesawn
- Color: Grays with some lighter browns
- Consistency: The color tones of this product are relatively similar from piece to piece
- Nail holes, bolt holes and staining associated with the holes is common; many pieces have two large holes near the center of the length
- Species: Spruce
Standard Dimensions and Configurations
- Height: varies 6-10"
- Width: varies 8-14"
- Length: ranging from 16' to 25' (most in the 22' range)
- Options: kiln-drying and fumigating