Request Custom Quote(additional costs and lead times generally apply)
Don't see what you need? Fill out our more generic Request for Quote form.
Mixed Hardwood Sleeper Middles - Product Info
Hand Hewn Sleepers are logs which are hewn on two opposing faces. The other two sides are left rounded. Sleepers are also sometimes called "half-rounds". Sleepers were the main floor joist in many old barns. Trestlewood processes sleepers into authentic hand hewn skins and the middle piece which is left is called a sleeper middle. It has bandsawn faces and rounded edges.
- Texture: Bandsawn on two sides and original round on two sides
- Color: freshsawn faces and weathered edges
- Variation: different color tones and looks is a feature of this product
- Nail holes and staining associated with the holes is infrequent
- Species: Mixed Hardwood Species
Standard Dimensions and Configurations
- Height: 2"
- Width: Usually around 10-14"
- Length: ranging from 10' to 30'
- Options: kiln-drying and fumigating