Shop Standard Configurations(great value and good lead times!)
|Mixed Width Trailblazer Mixed Hardwood Weathered Lumber||1"||Rand 3-6"||Rand 2-8'||$6.40|
$5.76 per bf
Request Custom Quote(additional costs and lead times generally apply)
|Trailblazer Mixed Hardwood Weathered Lumber|
1 to 2"
|Rand 4 to 12'||1,000 bf+|
Don't see what you need? Fill out our more generic Request for Quote form.
Trailblazer Mixed Hardwood - Weathered - Product Info
Trailblazer Mixed Hardwood is carefully reclaimed from siding, roof boards, granary boards, loft floors and other parts of vintage structures. Trailblazer Mixed Hardwood is regularly used for exterior siding, interior paneling, ceiling material, soffit material, fascia, base and case, trim, doors, cabinets, etc.
Trailblazer Mixed Hardwood generally has a mixture of brown and gray tones and has the texture of old saw marks on at least one face.
- Texture: Rough sawn (bandsawn or circlesawn)
- Color: Mix of browns with some grayish tones
- Variation: Wide range of different color tones, textures and looks is a feature of this product
- Nail holes and staining associated with the holes is common
- Species: Mixed Species (may include Oak, Elm, Hickory, Ash, Maple, Beech, Poplar, others)
- Edges may be weathered or freshly edged
Standard Dimensions and Configurations
- Thickness: 1" (ranges from 5/8"-4/4") or 2" (ranges from 1 5/8"-8/4")
- Width: 4-12" (width is generally up to 1/2" nominal)
- Length: Random, generally from 4' to 16'
- Options: Narrows (best price), upcharges for special color or texture sort, specific widths and/or lengths, wider widths, kiln-drying and fumigating